Monday 24 August 2015

New uniform: Turtle Necks



Hi dolls... I have a thing for basics. It's just the easiest thing to throw on when you are looking for a quick fix. 

The turtle neck vest top recently crawled into my closet and I'm never letting it go. It's perfect for rainy season yet still dressy enough to be worn to work. 

I styled it in three different ways but it still looks chic, elegant and effortless. 

If you have that skirt that is always giving you a headache to piece together with a top, or a pant that nothing seems to fit, you definitely need one of these. 


I've used them a lot at work to style clients and they can't seem to get enough of it. Indigo boutique Lagos has them in all primary colors!!!

Shoes: Topshop



Jacket: Virgos Lounge
Sunnies: Louis Vuitton
Shoes: Jasper Conran 



Sunnies: Quay Australia
Bag: Chanel
Shoes: Aldo 

No comments: