Monday 3 August 2015

Little Black Suit


Hi dolls... I'm a big fan of black because I believe you can't go wrong with it and in it. You can easily have a cheat day in anything black and it's the perfect color to wear when you have something to hide.

I love having little black dresses because when in doubt, I wear black. It is my go to color but it also saves me time when I think I have nothing to wear even though I have a million and one items still with their tags on.

This is actually a playsuit but it looks like a dress. I love the little apron-like flap in front covering the shorts.




Most people wear black to appear thinner than they actually are but I've also noticed it makes me look taller plus I also have a bum in this romper, WIN WIN!!!

I decided to play it down with the accessories by sticking to basics like the chain link neckpiece, my watch and a cuff. I figured the romper speaks for itself.

Playsuit: Click here Jumia.com.ng
Bag and Sunnies: Chanel
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti
Hair: Blew Hair










Bisous...xxx

No comments: