Sunday 2 August 2015

Dajana and Stavros Wedding - The D Day


Hi dolls... As promised, pictures from the wedding I attended last month in Cyprus. The bride is a talented bridal designer and she made her beautiful weeding dress (she also made the dress from the night of the beach party).

Everything about this wedding was planned to perfection. I loved the fact that it was my first Greek wedding but yet it felt so familiar, almost like a catholic service in Greek.

As soon as we got to the venue, we were offered light refreshments before we took our seats. The ceremony started at 5.30pm on the door. I figured they wanted to start late because of the sun (remember I said planned to perfection).
As soon as I saw Dajana walking down the aisle, I immediately teared up. She looked like something out of a Disney movie. As soon as she got to Stavros, she hugged him so hard I'm sure he couldn't breathe (apparently it was the first time they had spent the night apart in a long time).






With the mother of the bride (Mamimou)

Pre wedding refreshers 



The Groomsmen


The groom with his parents



Details: Little Pearls






This is an actual camera!!!




More pictures coming soon!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: