Monday 3 August 2015

Miss Dotty


Hi dolls... Polka dots can be a bit boring or should I say repetitive but I like the trend because there is a lot you can do with it. When you have pieces like shorts or a skirt, you can print clash with stripes or add a pop of color or use metallics or pick the color of the dot for the top.

A dress on the other hand can be tricky. I could have styled this dress with a belt or a statement neckpiece for a wedding. If I was wearing it to work, I would have settled for navy or black pumps to keep it conservative. 

I decided to add a pop of color to brighten the look seeing as I was going to church so I settled for bright heels, lips and a headpiece.


Dress: jumia.com.ng (sold out now but click on the link for a different print)
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti
Sunnies: Miu Miu
Purse: Karl Lagerfeld











How would you style your polka dot???

Bisous...xxx

No comments: