Wednesday 1 July 2015

Sheer is the new black!!


Hi dolls... Sorry I've been MIA again. I've been on holiday for my friends wedding in Cyprus. It's so beautiful there and I can't wait to share the pictures. 

I wore this outfit to a meeting before my trip. I got a few pieces including this top from Maju's new collection. Maju is one of my favorite Nigerian brands because they are very trendy and super affordable. 


It was also the perfect way to debut my new hairstyle. I've been natural for a while now so it's super difficult making protective styles for my hair. 

I'm very adventurous and never have boundaries when it comes to whatever style I choose for my hair. This style is called Kiko. It is flogged with yarn and takes about 3-4 hours to make. It is very easy to maintain and can be styled in many ways.

Sheer has been very hot this season. It's the easiest way to turn your sexy up but can easily be trashy if not styled properly.

Tips:

1. Wear a full bralet or corset if wearing midi or low waist bottoms.
2. If you decide to wear a normal bra, make sure the bottoms are high waisted to avoid looking trashy.
3. Skin coloured bras always give the look an extra zest.



Top: Maju
Shorts: Indigo Boutique (Old)
Shoes: Gucci
Bag: Moschino 











Get ready for pics from Cyprus!!!

Bisosus...xxx

No comments: