Friday 3 July 2015

Dajana and Stavros's Wedding (Part 1) - Beach Party


Hi dolls... My dearest friend Dajana got married last weekend, if you follow me on Facebook and Instagram, you would have seen sneak peeks to this post. I got to Cyprus the night of the beach party after all the drama prior this trip.

If you have a Nigerian passport and you want to get a Cyprus visa, it's the hardest thing ever.


First things first, there is no Cypriot embassy but there is a consular where you can hand in your passport with all the items required. (Will write a post on all the requirements and helpful tips)

Dajana and Starvos brought 29 nationalities to one beach!!!

As soon as I arrived in Paphos International, I took a cab straight to my hotel to change and made my way to the beach. I was greeted with drinks immediately I got there and heard someone scream JibbyMo. It was Dajana's mum. Note that she does not speak or understand English so it's a miracle we both understand each other.

Warm hugs and kisses, and a quick second later I heard Dajana scream in excitement as we spotted each other. She was super surprised and happy I made it (I was surprised I made it too). Determination and hardwork pays off!!!

Reunited with my babes (Dolce far niente)

Let's get it started

Dress: Dajana Basic London













My Dress: Indigo Boutique
Sandals: Vince Camuto



This wedding is definitely on my top 3 list of weddings I've attended.

Can't wait to share part 2. It's a 3 part wedding so stay tuned!!!

Have an amazing weekend.

Bisous...xxx

No comments: