Sunday 5 July 2015

Dajana and Stavros Wedding - What I Wore!!


Hi dolls... With so many amazing spots in the Elysium Hotel, it was pretty hard trying to decide where I wanted to shoot my OOTD post. 

Initially I was supposed to wear a Virgos Lounge dress I got for this wedding but the zip was having issues so thank God I held a spare dress.

I've had this dress for a year now and seeing as Dajanas mood board for the wedding had nude, pale blues, baby pink and white, the dress was appropriate.


Dress and Accessories: Indigo Boutique
Purse: Fendi
Shoes: Can't see but they are nude





At this time the sun was already going down and my make up had melted but I just had to take a sunset picture!!!

Sunsets are amazing in Cyprus


I cannot wait to share pictures from the wedding and my trip!!!

Bisous...xxx

1 comment:

Avanti Ciera said...

Your dress is gorgeous! The background was very appropriate for it, sexy & classy! Awesome