Thursday 22 January 2015

Gold Goddess


Happy New Year everyone!!!

I'm sorry I've been a terrible blogger but I lost someone really close to me and only bounced back recently. Not a good start to the year but I'm hoping it gets better.

My friend Ugo got married last Saturday and I couldn't wait to wear something other than black (hence my lack of posts).
I got this dress from VLabel a while back but finally got the chance to wear it. Let me just say I felt AMAZING.

Normally I wear a size 8 but I noticed with VLabel and Virgos Lounge I need to go a size down so I don't look like I've been purging even though I lost a bit of weight.

Dress: VLabel London
Shoes: MiuMiu
Bag: Ted Baker
Accessories: Indigo Boutique




I've been getting a lot of emails about my TV appearance with Soundcity TV. 

If you watch Bargain Hunters on ONTV, you can catch my episode this weekend where I got to style Uju and Nyra. It was so much fun being on TV (new found love lol).

Have an amazing weekend everyone.

Bisous...xxx

No comments: