Friday 23 January 2015

Oriental feeling


Hi dolls... Was clearing up space on my lappie and found some pics that never made it to the blog.

I miss my blue braids but I'm in love with grey hair at the moment. Will do a post soon on protective styles for natural hair. 
I'm a big fan of culottes and decided to pair them with a structured tube to make it a bit dressy.

Looking at these pictures, I miss summer clothes. It got me thinking, when did I stop loving winter fashion? 

When I was living in the UK, I used to look forward to winter and layering up. I wonder when that stopped or maybe it's just hibernating. 

Now I just try to keep as warm as possible (thank God for Uggs). The good part is my skin looks amazing at the moment.

Top, Culottes, Neck Candy: Indigo Boutique
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti
Sunnies: Miu Miu











Have an amazing weekend!!!

Bisous...xxx

1 comment:

chic therapy said...

Love, love, love it!