Sunday 25 January 2015

Baggage Claim: Travel Essentials

FLATS

Miu Miu

Hi dolls... Hope everyone is having a relaxed Sunday. I personally believe Sunday equals family time so I tend to visit family members I haven't seen in a while wherever I am. 

It's freezing in London at the moment but a girls got to do what a girls got to do. 


Back to the post... I find it strange when I see people traveling in heels. In short, I find it tacky. It is understandable when people have a pair of heels in their hand luggage to change into when they get to their final destination but flying in heels? Fashion faux pas definitely!!!

My Miu Miu flats make it to my travel essential list. They are super comfortable and also stylish. I walk around a lot when I'm working so they are very practical.

Have a blessed week everyone and don't forget to enter the giveaway!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: