Monday 9 March 2015

Out of focus..


Hello everyone... It feels like forever since I've been on here and like the title of this post, I feel like I've been out of focus for a while now. A lot of major projects are happening at the moment and I'm super excited to share them but I have to keep mum for now.

I got my little cousin to take these pictures a while back (while I had silver braids) and forgot to take my camera off manual focus so the pictures are a bit blurry. I love taking pictures manually and I've never really thought of it as anything well until I saw these pictures.

These jeans have got to be my new fave jeans of all time. If you follow me on instagram, I did a sneak preview of this post a while back and I expressed my love for the jeans.


Jeans, Top, Shoes: Indigo Boutique
Bag: MiuMiu
Sunnies: Tom Ford



The only clear pic... lol








A big thank you to everyone who sent messages and prayers while I was battling Typhoid. I'm much better now and I've even added a bit of weight (my mum says it's on my finger).

Have an amazing week everyone!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: