Monday 22 December 2014

Little Grey Riding Hood


Hi dolls... I'm on a roll tonight. 

Just a quick post to share my 'off duty' look.

I had a lot of errands to run on Saturday so I opted for a comfy dress with my converses. 


Dress: Indigo Boutique
Shoes: Converse
Sunnies: Marc Jacobs










He gets bigger every second *sigh*

In my last post I mentioned my friend's baby shower. Joey and I won quite a few pressies as a team. He has started talking now so I can hardly get a word in. 

He also loves to sing (I had to learn a lot of songs) especially songs from Barney, Bob the Builder etc. Will put up pics on Instagram from the shower soon :))


Is anyone else adding weight this holiday?? I noticed I've been wearing a lot of loose pieces to hide my 'holiday bulge' and when I try to work out (by work out I mean chase Joey about) I get so lazy.

Need to get my summer body ready but will start in the New Year :D

Happy holidays!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: