Thursday 11 December 2014

December Diaries


Hi dolls... I've had a busy week tagging, delivering orders and adapting to new time zones. 

I can't believe how fast my puppies have grown. They are already chewing on things, getting into corners and driving me mad but I love every minute.

A lot of exciting events are happening this month to end the year with a bang. Will do different posts of each event soon.

On instagram a few days ago, I was super excited to try some brow products from Anastasia Beverly Hills and can I just say its AH MAYYY ZINGGGGG!!!!

My first attempt using an angled brush didn't suck but practice makes perfect so I'm going to keep trying. I used the Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony to line my brows, the Tinted Brow Gel to fill it in and the Highlighting Duo Pencil to get clean lines and highlight the necessary points.

Top and pearl bracelet: Indigo Boutique
Shorts: Zara
Bag: Gucci
Scarf: Fendi
Shoes: BCBGeneration












Have an amazing weekend everyone.

Happy Holidays!!!

Bisous...xxx



1 comment:

Chic Therapy said...

Cute look. I was hoping you'd post pictures of your puppies.