Monday 22 December 2014

Neon and Stripes


Hi dolls... I wore this outfit about a week ago but just got round to posting it up on the blog. I was invited to three events and had to figure out a way to wear an outfit that would be suitable for all three. 

The first was a minion themed baby shower for my friend who is expecting a baby boy. The second was the Styd launch event in Raddison Blu and the third was a Hawaii themed event...
I figured a touch of blue would work for the first event, I didn't need much for the second seeing as it was a launch event and a bright colour for the third wouldn't hurt.

Two piece: Indigo Boutiques
Shoes: River Island
Purse: Karl Lagerfeld












Happy holidays!!!

BISOUS...XXX

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really nice outfit!

www.julialundin.com

Chic Therapy said...

Loving this combo.