Tuesday 11 December 2012

Simplicity...


Hi dolls... I opted for a simple maxi dress today because I woke up feeling a bit under the weather. Unfortunately I had so much to do so I couldn't stay in bed under my duvet. One thing I love about accessories is how you can play with different pieces to create different looks.
Added the belt, neck piece and studded bangles to add a bit of edge to my look. It still looks simple but you can tell how much detail was added (carefully) just to maintain it's simplicity.

Dress, belt and accessories: Indigo Boutique Lagos
Shoes: Gucci
Sunnies: Miu Miu





These are perfect for rainy season. Move over wellies, say hello to my little friend :D

Happy holidays!!!

Bisous...xxx

2 comments:

Sizzling mommy said...

This is such a lovely outfit!

Diary of a Fashion Enthusiast said...

Love it! Simple and yet edgy. Need this belt or something of the sort in my life.