Friday 7 December 2012

Little details: spikes and leather


Hi everyone!!! I'm back in Nigeria and I am loving the heat. Had meetings earlier this week so I went with my fave option black.



December traffic in Lagos is insane so I had to try and get to all my meetings early. I literally had less than twenty minutes to decide and throw this outfit on. 

Top, skirt and accessories: Indigo Boutique Lagos
Bag: Karen Millen
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Sunnies: Miu Miu


Indigo boutique is currently on SALE... Almost all items are over 50% off. Half price on all the shoes in store plus new lines will be added everyday!!! You don't want to miss out on this trust me.

Happy holidays!!!

Bisous...xxx



1 comment:

fungi said...

love love!! u look adorable :)i love the sunnies :D

http://ycfonlinedirectory.blogspot.com/