Saturday 22 December 2012

Christmas Spirit!!!


Hi dolls... Christmas is only 3 days away and I am so excited!!! There's just something about this season that makes everything better.
I've been battling typhoid and malaria (yes again) for almost two weeks now and I want to thank everyone who sent me get well messages.
I'm a big fan of printed trousers at the moment and I love the Christmassy look of the pair I got from the new collection at Indigo Boutique :) and it has a bit of leather detail around the pockets (win win).

Shirt, Pants and accessories: Indigo Boutique Lagos
Shoes: Aldo
Bag: Gucci
Sunnies: Miu Miu




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello jibby,finally came to indigo boutique and got myself three lovely tops,love indigo boutique.

Jibby West said...

:) Hope you got a pressie from me

Anonymous said...

Hey dear. I read your blog a lot and I noticed you love to shop in Indigo Boutique. I want to know if they sell original shoes, because a friend of mine who is a designer freak bought a plain leather platform shoe whose label is named Crystal. On getting home, she browsed the internet to see the maker or designer of her Crystal shoe, the designer Crystal was not on the internet. Except those adding crystal to already made shoes.

Jibby West said...

All the shoes are original doll. They also carry brands like Aldo, Christian Siriano, Guess, and some high street brands. They do not sell Luxury brands and I would advice you get those from the brands website so you are sure of the originality!!!