Monday 31 December 2012

Goodbye 2012: Countdown to the New Year


Hi dolls... As the year is about to end, I love to reflect from the beginning to date and I'm always thankful. A lot of things happened in 2012, I lived out of my suitcase a lot for starters. Met a lot of amazing people in the fashion industry and even got to style some of them and some events too. I finally set up a facebook page (please like my page) and a twitter page here (please follow).
As a tradition, I make a resolution for the New Year which I always try to keep. It works out for the first few months and then as they say, the rest is history!!! This year, I'm still making my list (I have till midnight), some people think lists are useless but they help keep me in check. Make lists for yourselves and let me know how it goes :)

A few people did not make it to the end of the year 2012. May the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen!!!




















































Ms. Jaie in the middle








Gucci had 11 pups
















Peplum, high-low dresses, the boyfriend look, shorts, leather, leather details, prints (animal, floral), grecian, sequins, midi lengths, stripes, pastel, brights, embellishments, splits/slits are just a few of my favorite trends of 2012. 
I suspect candy colors will be big this spring so start shopping dolls!!!
Thank you for an amazing year and for giving me all the support to follow my dreams. I love you all and I wish you a successful new year ahead!!! May 2013 bring all your dreams and may it be special for us all.

HAPPY NEW YEAR DOLLS!!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: