Thursday 10 May 2012

What's not to love?....

Hi dolls... I've been busy all day tagging and styling mannequins but I loved every minute of it!!! I cannot wait for you guys to see the new collection at Indigo boutique which will be in store on Monday (I'd do a sneak peek in my next post). There is also a massive sale going on NOW so don't miss out.

My mum got me these gorgeous shoes. I'm a big fan of pigalle but this color is just too cool for words so I decided to put them up... 

Dress: Indigo Boutique
Shoes: Christian Louboutin Pigalle



The weekend is finally here and I won't be in Lagos but I'd be blogging ;)

Bisous...xxx

3 comments:

Moyowa :) said...

CRIES!!! i want a pair of loubs they look so niceee :)

Anonymous said...

What's the Indigo boutque address?

Jibby West said...

96 Obafemi Awolowo way Ikeja, there is also one in Lekki (5 Wole Ariyo road) and one in Yaba!!!