Sunday 6 May 2012

High Low

Hi dolls... Hope everyone had an amazing weekend?

I have been really busy this week planning my sisters wedding and planning my upcoming trip to London and Dubai while serving my country and lets not forget driving school.

I was at the beach all day yesterday and even though it rained later that evening, I enjoyed the day with a glass of moet and a plate of small chops :)

I took these pics a few days back but I had issues with picassa (apparently I have used up all my storage space). Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Avengers is out in Nigeria now and I can't wait to go and see it. Haven't been to the cinema in ages so you can imagine how excited I am.

Top, skirt and accessories: Indigo Boutique
Shoes and belt: Gucci
Watch: Burberry




I watched MBGN (Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria) 2012 last night and I was disappointed because I did not want Miss Cross River to win the title (no offense) but congratulations to all the winners last night.

MBGN 2012

Have a blessed week everyone!!!

Bisous...xxx

3 comments:

Mercedes said...

I weak for our MBGN contestants and the pagent in general. I didnt watch the show but i was quite disappointed with the first pictures that were published of the contestants. And even their official pictures. And most of the contestants were igbo girls, what happened to a yoruba girl representing Oyo or Ondo state?

Igborian Girl said...

your style is so cute, and chic! :)

Chidinma said...

I always love the high-low skirt and I especially love the orange color you have on!!! Beautiful and chic!!1

http://becauseimchidi.blogspot.com/