Friday 18 May 2012

The Dictator

Hi dolls... If you haven't seen the dictator, you have to because it is the funniest movie so far this year!!
I laughed so hard throughout the movie that I forgot my popcorn and drink in the process. The name of the movie makes it seem like one of those dull movies relating to politics but to be honest.... ok I wont spoil the movie for you, it's definitely a must-see for me.

I had dinner with my friends today at Fuel in Covent Garden, and the food was delish. It is so nice catching up with your friends after a few glasses of rose :D


Top and Jeans: Indigo Boutique
Loafers: Ferragamo
Watch: Michael Kors


Jumper: Karen Millen
Bedazzled phone covers for sale at Indigo Boutique Lagos






Food...







My body has finally given up because I'm a bit under the weather but my heart is still screaming SHOP TILL YOU DROP!!! Hope you guys are ready for the new collection at Indigo coming soon.

Bisous...xxx

No comments: