Monday 21 May 2012

Reality!!!

Hi dolls... I don't know if you know this but I love my series (both TV and reality). I just finished watching the final episode of desperate housewives and it got me thinking about friendship and things that bring people together.






Went out for dinner with my friends last night in Angel...



The food and drinks (especially the strawberry bellini) can only be described as 'on point'!!!







I was wearing a dress that will soon be in Indigo Boutique Lagos (watch out for our new arrivals) with my Jimmy Choo shoes.





Next door #sigh


It's easy to fall in love with the characters on TV like the girls in sex and the city but in reality I love that I have amazing friends!!!

Bisous...xxx




2 comments:

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Great pictures!! I love it!!!

.sabo skirt. said...

These are lovely photos.The food looks yummy! And you also look pretty with your outfit. We love it!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
♥ aBLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com