Friday 27 April 2012

True Colors!!

So I fell in love with this skirt the moment I laid my eyes on it. The almost invisible pleats, the band, the color, the fit and how I can mix and match it with different items!!! 

I will put up pics from Easter ASAP and I am much better now (just need to add a bit of weight)

Top: River Island (from Indigo Boutique)
Skirt and accessories: Indigo Boutique
Shoes: Irregular Choice



I remember when they brought this statue to my house (apparently it's supposed to look like my dad) and it scared the crap out of me... My statue dad is supposed to be fishing in the little pond below for Simon and his siblings (it cracks me up every time I see it now).


Simon ☺♥


Bisous...xxx


2 comments:

mide coker said...

That skirt is gorgeous!
and ive finally found indigo boutique :)

www.midecoker.blogspot.com

Zainab Imichi Alhassan said...

Skirt is too dope. love the look.
http://uberchicmichi.blogspot.com