Monday 30 April 2012

Camp - Part 2

Hey dolls... Hope everyone had an amazing day. This post will help you understand more about camp and I will give you all the juicy details about my experience.

First let me explain some things / places about NYSC camp.

Mami market: I call it the market of wonders because it has EVERYTHING. I spent most of my evening there until the soldiers would come with their whistles screaming lights out. I made my hair here, got brekkie, lunch and dinner, did my laundry, charged my phone, listened to good music, danced and played pool all in mami market.
Apparently 3 people were sent home because the soldiers caught them doing the naughty aka having sex in the bush in mami market after lights out.

Man-o-war: Also known as the obstacle course. Here I learnt how to crawl under barbed wire, swing over a puddle (or do the tarzan as we called it), somersault over ropes and jump over a 6ft wall. A boys neck got the nastiest bruise from one of the ropes. I was lucky to come out alive without a bruise.

My platoon commander was too funny and I think he had it in for me. I was made to sit on the floor and frog jump a few times but I couldn't care less because I was having too fun. The only downside was waking up at 3am to have an outdoor bath.


Parade day :)









More pics coming soon.

Bisous...xxx

1 comment:

Miriaku Obioha said...

awwwwwww. so nice. love all the pictures!!! and i'm really glad you had fun...and yea great job with your blog and work.....really proud :) xoxo