Thursday 26 April 2012

Pleats and Colors

Hi dolls... I've been in and out of the hospital all week (another dose of malaria) and I could not even resume in my PPA (place of primary assignment). I still owe you pics from camp...

I took these before I went to Nasarawa for my service so I still look normal healthy in these pics. I've refused to take pictures because of the amount of weight I lost in less than 2 weeks. I hate being ill but I love all the attention I get!!!

I have finally started driving school, I can hear drivers and car owners on the streets saying HALLELUJAH. I can drive BUT driving in Lagos is just plain cray cray!!!

Dress: Indigo Boutique Lagos
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Shoes: Carvela


I really can't comprehend my obsession with pleats at the moment but I find the trend very pretty and girly!!!


The weekend is finally here and I can't wait to go out (anywhere but the hospital)!!!

Bisous...xxx



3 comments:

mide coker said...

lovely dress...i want....

www.midecoker.blogspot.com

uduak said...

that is the prettiest dress ever! sorry about the bouts of Malaria, get well soon.

Third World Profashional said...

LOVE this dress! Wish I could wear ginormous heels like you. You look fab!