Sunday 29 April 2012

Cocktails with the ladies!!!

Hi dolls.... As promised, pics from last night (mini reunion and achievers meeting)!!!

Reunions are fun because you get to catch up with great friends. I had so much fun and even had my first screw driver.

So much has changed since high school and everyone is growing up (work, marriage and kids) and it's scary. I miss the days when all I had to worry about was what hairstyle I would make to school or what color of socks I would wear.

Dress: Indigo Boutique Lagos
Shoes: Carvela

Dressed head to toe with pieces from Indigo (including neck candy)







Food from Yellow Chillis


I can't wait for our next reunion :)

Bisous...xxx


3 comments:

Belinda said...

I'm def not missing the next one! Looking good loves! :*

Fashion/Creative Attire said...

U ladies look good especially my Sweetheart Ugo

abisi said...

Aww look at Onyeka Oradiwe! Funny she's the only one I recognize in the group, everyone is soo grown up