Wednesday 1 February 2012

Say hello to my little friend(s)...

Hi dolls... People who know me well know that I get excited over little things like lipgloss, jewelry, movies, shopping, nail polish etc.

Here are a few new things I picked up in London...


3 metallics and the Dior limited edition nail polish

My YSL Arty


I love how this Chanel lipgloss stays on all day!!!

My sisters birthday is coming up soon and she has a thing for lilac and purple... I got this for her from the Versace for H&M cruise collection (hope she likes all her pressies)

People ask me my fave shade of nail varnish... To be honest I do not have one but I do tend to bend in the 'pinky shade' direction.

I love being back in Lagos but I'm battling with a cold at the moment (so weird having one in this heat). Hopefully I will be well enough for the weekend.

Enjoy the rest of your week everyone!!!

Bisous...xxx

2 comments:

mo... said...

I can relate to this.I love little things as well,just that I'm so scattered I never know when they get missing....lol

Unknown said...

Ahhh!! I can see you have the Barry M 'Mushroom' nail polish! That's on my 'hitlist' lol xxx