Tuesday 7 February 2012

Breakfast with king Arthur

Hi dolls... Relationships are never easy especially when you are not in the same state with your partner. The question is how to make it work... Skype, BBM / Chats, Phone calls, Random trips are a few tips I've picked up along the way.

T-shirt: Guess
Skinny Jeans: Baby Phat
Earrings: Indigo Boutique

This morning, I decided to make breakfast. I made Plantain and Tuna sauce (ignore the box of cornflakes beside me) and spoke to Teddy during the whole process.



I try not to feed King Arthur from my plate but how can one say no to this face???




Random...

I love this picture of Khloe and Lamar. I cannot wait for season 2... Counting down the days until the premiere in Nigeria.


The funny thing is I can relate to their relationship now... When people ask me how I know, I can't explain it, I just do. 


Bisous...xxx


3 comments:

temi kuku said...

Hey nice blog! Pls follow my blog on bloglovin http://thefashionambition.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Ahhh!! I can relate to this post... Long-distance relationships are tough... but with equal effort from both sides it will work!..

Ps: we'll be waiting for that premiere a looong time! lol.. xxx

de!icious said...

Egouno so u can wear jeans...suprised