Tuesday 28 February 2012

Neon Dreams ☁

Hi dolls.... I'm alive :D

I've been a very very VERYYYYYY bad blogger and I cannot even explain it. I can give excuses like My brother got married (the white wedding finally), we have had a bunch of new arrivals at Indigo Boutique and I've been up to my ears tagging and putting things on the system, I have not been in the same city in Nigeria for long due to NYSC registration, We are expanding and renovating in Indigo, I have 2 new clients I style that I'm so excited about (Sylvia Nduka and Oge Okoye).... The list is endless but I am sorry for being too tired (or lazy) to blog.

Earrings: Vintage
Neck Candy and Shoes: Indigo Boutique
Vest: H&M
Skirt: Topshop skirt I got from Indigo
Clutch: ASOS




I cannot wait to put up pics from my brothers wedding and Oja Ara (Market of wonders).

Last week I finally went to Cactus, a restaurant/bar on the island. Their food is amazing and don't get me started on their ice-cream. I recommend the chicken wings and double cheese burger!!!

Also went to L'espace for LPM (Le Petite Marche) and got an amazing Obsidian clutch (I can't wait to rock it). I also got some jewelry (I was too excited when I saw the price of the enamel bracelets I got).

I have missed blogging and it looks like I won't be able to blog for another 3 weeks (I start camp #NYSC next week).

Have a wonderful week everyone!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: