Tuesday 31 January 2012

Happy Birthday Fashion Addicts United!!!!

Hi dolls... Landed in Lagos this morning and I am loving the heat!!! I can't believe it's been a year since I started blogging. So many fun memories... Meeting people, Vogue's Fashion Night Out, London Fashion Week, my first appearance at The Royal Ascot, Bjorn's new brother (King Arthur), visiting Istanbul and Mauritius (I won't say Dubai since I go there a lot), my graduation, assisting Masha at the Belle Sauvage show, attending Lagos Fashion Week, my birthday (best cake ever) and many more.
I still get butterflies when people say they read and love my blog. I am grateful, thankful and above all happy!!!






















Since graduation, I have been meaning to change the name of my blog. Today seemed like a good day to  do it. I will be giving away a fabulous piece soon to celebrate our 1st birthday!!!

Have a wonderful week everyone.

Bisous...xxx

8 comments:

Funmi said...

Aww congrats and well done Jibby! Your blog is fun to read,plus you gat style woman! keep 'em coming!

Beijos :)

Bilkisu said...

Happy Birthday fashion addicts united!!! You have an amazing blog, its on my reading list..

Third World Profashional said...

Awww congrats my love. Happy blogversary!

Kdotorg said...

Great photos, looks like you had a great time. Really loving all the outfits, and your blog of course :)
km-iamyou.blogspot.com
x.

Belinda said...

Congrats Hun!

Tokunbo Olateru-Olagbegi said...

Exqusite Writing, Luxurious look, Panache dressing....Keep it up!

Chic Therapy said...

Love all the outfits esp the white dress

Jibby West said...

Thanks everyone...xxx