Sunday 15 January 2012

One Lazy Sunday!!!

I'm a big fan of lazy sundays especially after a stressful week. I finally got to unpack last week due to the nationwide strike in Nigeria. I found a lot of things I thought I lost during my move back to Nigeria including this cute black and white print dress. I love the peter pan collar detail and the pearls around the collar (very lady-like).

Dress: Gift from my mum
Belt: River Island
Shoes: Guess by Marciano
Accessories: Indigo Boutique Lagos Nigeria

Watch: Michael Kors


Bag: Chloe
Nail polish: Me Me Me

I finally went to Paris Deli today and the food is amazing... The frapp is yummy and the chocolat eclair Mmmmmmm. Needed all that after Arsenal's game with Swansea!!!

Have a wonderful week everyone.

Bisous...xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey beautiful... miss u Jibby White :)
Obi

mide coker said...

Thats a really pretty dress
werk it! lol

www.modejuridique.blogspot.com

Bilkisu said...

Love the dress. You look great