Sunday 6 November 2011

Tradition and culture

Hi dolls... Happy bonfire night. Will put up pics from tonight later but for now, here are a few pics from my brothers traditional wedding...

View from my hotel room




My brothers traditional outfit


The grooms side (part)

The Bride's family

Johnson Adja

They met by a swimming pool (story behind the cake)

Our beautiful wife

Congratulations :)


Even though it rained cats and dogs, it was still a beautiful occasion. 

Bisous...xxx











6 comments:

uduak said...

beautiful wedding..and your brother and his wife...i can imagine what the kids will look like! gorgeous

Nhi said...

wow sooo beautiful! love the view from your hotel! & this cake is stunning!

Love,
Nee
ROSECANDLE11

Christie Ressel said...

I always love seeing wedding pictures -- so amazing seeing everyone's joy on that day!

Fashion Translated

Arnold Teja said...

Lovely photos! Nice

Anonymous said...

Hi :) I really love your blog! I think it's great. I think you might like my blog too. It's a personal style and fashion blog by me from England. I would love you to check it out and comment if you like it :)

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Lina's Style said...

Absolutely love the pictures :)

http://linastyle.blogspot.com/