Friday 4 November 2011

All of the lights!!!

What a day... even the rain could not stop me. Went to the west end to meet up with my dolls and shop a bit. I missed walking down Oxford street, Regent Street, Bond street, I missed the window displays, I missed the sales, I missed it all so it's no surprise I was there ALL day.

Top: Primark
Belt: Mulberry
Jeans: Zara
Neck candy: Primark






Our last stop was Selfridges so it was only right to have dinner in Aubaine. The food was yummy but their cocktails are too strong for me!!!







I talked about the lights on Oxford street yesterday so decided to take some pics...






I got in the spirit of Christmas just walking down the street and ended up doing a bit of Christmas shopping.

Have a merry weekend!!!

Bisous...xxx

3 comments:

wdn th said...

nice pict!!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

laura_fash said...

Hi dear,
I just found your blog through The Chic Muse and what a lovely surprise, you got a pretty good one too.
Keep up the good work Jibby!
Def. worth the follow!
X

Unknown said...

beautiful !!!lovely pics!!!