Thursday 10 November 2011

Santa's Coming

Hi dolls... I'm definitely in 'the christmas spirit' thanks to Starbucks, Selfridges and Harrods. I did my shopping early this year!! The other day I went to Debenhams to get a few bits and bobs. I was trying on some fabulous shoes when a woman next to me started panicking, apparently some wicked person grabbed her Coach bag and took off with it before she realized it was missing. The funny thing is I always leave my bag on the couch or stool whenever I go to pick up another pair so please be careful when you are out shopping because not everyone in the shops are there to shop.

Top: New Look
Leather Skirt: Indigo Boutique Lagos
Tights: Primark

I went for dinner and drinks with a few friends in Goodge Street and I wore this amazing 100% leather skirt I got from Indigo.


Green pancakes are soooo yummy

I look like E.T hehe

Metallic nail polish :) J'adore




Meanwhile is cannabis now legal in London?? I know it is a weird question but today was the third time I spotted someone smoking openly and I was a bit confused. Say NO to drugs gorgies and enjoy the rest of your week!!!

Bisous...xxx



3 comments:

peggy said...

HELLO LOVE UR BLOG PAGE CHECK OUT MY --->WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM-->

Michelle Lee said...

lovely post :)

www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Ray said...

oh my I do the christmas shopping always in the last moment! haha
fun photos :)