Thursday 3 November 2011

Randoms

Hi dolls, London is beautiful. Went to Oxford Circus yesterday (jet lag and all) and I got some amazing things (can't wait to show you all). I also did some shopping for Indigo Boutique and personal clients (my business is also my pleasure). At night, Oxford street looked so beautiful. All the Christmas lights were on (The Saturdays turned them on 2 nights ago) and I was impressed with Selfridges window display.

I found a few pics from my trip to Lagos and had to share them...

Vest: H&M
Trousers: Zara
Belt: Indigo Boutique
Shoes: Aldo
Bag: Marc Jacobs


 I thought I had a lot of cake on my birthday but when my friend B turned 23, she had 23 cupcakes and 5 different cakes including red velvet and white chocolate...

A glimpse...

B

What I wore - Skirt: H&M
Top: Miss Selfridge
Shoes: Indigo Boutique
Bag: LV

Have an amazing day everyone!!!

Bisous...xxx

1 comment:

Abisoye said...

yayyyyyy see me....thanks Jibby, you didn't have to post it on my wall though cause one way or the other I always find myself reading your blog anyways......have fun in jand and see u in Christmas....Besos