Monday 30 November 2015

Print and Frills


Hi dolls... I spent thanksgiving in Los Angeles again. I'm starting to think LA is my new home especially during thanksgiving (this is my third thanksgiving here in a row).

The weather has been amazing even though its sunny, there is a slight chill but that's normal during winter. I spent thanksgiving weekend with my family (from my dad's side of the family) and I am obsessed with them. 

It's weird that I know all my uncles, aunties, cousins etc from my mum's side but not one person from my dad's (well now I do) :))
At least I understand myself a bit more now because as soon as we met, it was magic literally and black Friday sales did not help lol. We spent the whole day shopping (as I said earlier, I understand myself a bit more) and let me just say they are just as bad!!!

A few stores that had really good deals were Zara, H&M, Dolce & Gabbana, BCBG, Ferragamo. If you missed the in store sales, you can shop online tomorrow.

Dress: Indigo Boutique (coming soon)
Bag: Givenchy
Sunnies: Louis Vuitton
Shoes: Boutique in Istanbul 






My mum's photography skills are improving right? She did an amazing job with these pictures. I tried so hard not to laugh and can you see my good girl poses haha... Without a doubt, I am the baby of my house!!!

I'm in a very merry Christmas mood, I am counting down now because I've been really good this year. I can't wait to see what the year has for me before the New Year.

Happy holidays!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: