Saturday 21 November 2015

Late post: October 12


Hi dolls... Most of you already know my birthday but for those who don't, it's the 12th of October and I also have a half birthday on the 12th of April.

I'm really big on birthdays, growing up I had four every year. It's awesome being the last child. If my brothers or my sister had a birthday, I had one too (hence 4 birthdays). I would not wear my uniform that day, I would be in a proper birthday outfit, cake and party packs for my friends.
If my mum had her way it wouldn't have happened but my dad is a big softie lol.

To those who feel I do not smile, I'm guessing Snapchat (jibby_west) and Instagram (@jibbywest) has changed your mind now. I'm very playful and always laughing but for some reason, it never comes across in the pictures I put up.

I was all laughs and jokes on my boat cruise birthday dinner. I only wanted to celebrate with my family so I didn't invite anyone, went for mass in the morning of my birthday for thanksgiving so it was overall a good birthday.

Dress and Accessories: Indigo Boutique

Shoes: Christian Louboutin

Bag: Givenchy


Make up by Nara


my twin :)

Hot couple alert


My cheeks glow in the dark lol


FAM BAM






Have an amazing weekend!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: