Sunday 10 May 2015

Nude velvet


Happy Sunday dolls!!! Apparently I bring the sun every time I visit London town. 

Unfortunately, I couldn't get a proper picture of my make up but I have on the Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in 500 (will do a selfie post on Instagram).

It's the first matte lacquer by Giorgio Armani that combines the velvet finish of a matte lipstick with the intensity and flawless result of a lip lacquer. The best part is that it suits all skin tones.
I'm definitely a big fan of this stain not only does it stay on for hours, it doesn't dry out my lips. Most of the colors are sold out in department stores and online.

It's a bit pricey, at £27, but definitely worth it!!!


Dress: Indigo Boutiques
Shoes: Miu Miu
Coat: Topshop



Awkward pose queen lol...













How adorbs is my little munchkin giving me Lavenders... The boy is definitely a gentleman!!!



Happy (American) Mother's Day to all the amazing mother's out there... God bless you all!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: