Wednesday 6 May 2015

Dots, Spots, Circles and more...


Hi dolls... I've been away from blogging for so long it almost feels like I'm coming for confession and have to say ''it's been over a month since my last confession'' but I've been working on a few projects. 

Follow me on Instagram (@jibbywest) to keep up with all the weird and sometimes cool things I like and get up to. I might not blog regularly but everything happens on Instagram first :))


I definitely have to do a 'so far...' post soon. Will compile different phone pictures to fill in the gaps here on the blog.

For example, what I wore for the Style Me Africa Shopping Party where I got this amazing NYX Transylvania matte lippie I have on in this post.

Also a shoot I styled for Catch 22 Model Management with pieces from Indigo Boutique. I love adding my input to shoots although I can't personally create the looks I direct.

Top: Motel
Skirt: Inspiration
Accessories: Indigo Boutique
Bag: Michael Kors
Hair: Blew Hair
Sunnies: Roberto Cavalli


I'm in love with this hair from Blew Hair!!! 

The movement, texture, body et al is everything. This has to be the lowest maintenance hair I own, I don't do much, just run my fingers or a big paddle brush through the hair. 

Follow @Blewhair on instagram for amazing deals on hair pieces and closures!!!
















Hope everyone had an amazing bank holiday!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: