Monday 25 May 2015

50 Shades of Grey


Hi dolls... I'm on one of my trips again. I was in NYC for a while to attend a wedding and it had to be one of the best weddings I had been to in a while. 

The view, the service, the decor, the bride and don't even get me started on the food. We were literally facing the sea and I could spy the Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty.

Lost my Iphone in NYC so I won't be able to share all the amazing pictures I took on instagram but I do have a few on my camera (a few being the keyword lol).
I got a lot of compliments yesterday from my hotel to church and even while shopping so I knew I had to get a few pics to share.

The struggle to get someone to help take pictures in the abroad is real o especially if its not a phone or normal camera. Most people just take out of focus pics. I gave my mum a 2 minute lecture on how to use my camera and begged her not to cut my shoes off lol.

Amazingly after a few attempts, she took a few good ones. I laughed so hard throughout this shoot but it was also a good mother daughter moment for us. She also directed the shoot (trust an African mother) with all her 'your legs look funny', 'smile pls', 'your tummy is showing, pull your top down' etc.

Top and Skirt set: Old
Sunnies: Toy Shades
Shoes: Morissette








I heard the fuel situation in Nigeria is bad but I didn't realize just how serious it was (is) until my bank sent me an email saying they won't be operating at normal hours due to the scarcity. We will continue to pray for Nigeria.

Happy Memorial Day America. 

Have an amazing week everyone!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: