Monday 10 November 2014

Wardrobe Essential: The White Shirt


Hi dolls... I keep getting questions about wardrobe essentials especially from ladies who want to revamp their closets and need to know items they shouldn't get rid of. 

Hopefully in this post, I will tackle some of the questions / fears some of us have when we are revamping our closets.

First of all, note that you can never go wrong with a classic white shirt or even a contemporary white shirt. It can be paired with any and everything from leather pants to jeans, a full skirt to pajama pants and even shorts. 

I always have fun accessorizing my white shirts. I can put a brooch or a bow to give it a different look, wear a massive neck candy or  just wear it plain (if it ain't broke, why fix it?).

The best part is that white shirts are very accessible, from high street stores to luxury stores, you can always find one. 

My Bally shirt in the pic below was a gift from my sister. I don't think I can splurge on a white shirt. I like to think of white shirts or anything white as disposables because some stains on whites are permanent.


My Zara shirt in the picture below is definitely a classic. It was very affordable and I've had it for a year now with no major stains. You can purchase something similar from ASOS, River Island and Topshop. 





A chiffon white top is a great alternative to the classic white shirt. It has a lighter fabric and it is perfect for summer!!!





So if you are revamping your closet and need to throw out some items, remember to keep your white shirt for a rainy day. It comes in very handy when you don't know what top to wear with 'difficult' bottoms. 


Have an amazing week!!!

Bisous...xxx


No comments: