Tuesday 4 November 2014

Dress-aree


Hi dolls... Just a quick post to share my OOTD. It was one of those days where it rained all morning. I got dressed but wasn't too sure about my shoes (which never happens) but I couldn't be bothered to change.

As soon as I left my house, my car was moving in a funny way... of course it had to be a flat tyre in the rain but thank God there was a vulcanizer a few meters away. The whole cashless policy had me walking in search of a cash point.

Funny thing is I smiled through it all. I figured that every disappointment is a blessing and everything happens for a reason (in this case I had the wrong pair of shoes on!!!).


Body: Primark
Dress and Accessories: Indigo Boutique
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Shoes: Charles Jourdan
Watch: Karl Lagerfeld















Bisous...xxx


No comments: