Friday 7 November 2014

Sweet November


Hi dolls... I'm super excited to share some good news with everyone... I'm a GLAMMA!!!! Yes you read right, my Kenya had puppies yesterday. 

So I got a call right in the middle of a shoot (new project) that Kenya was having her babies. I rushed home to find out that we lost three because no one knew she was in labour. 
When I got closer, I could see she was attending to a pup and before I knew what was happening another came out. I was happy she had two alive (her scan showed five puppies during anti-natal)  so I went to bury the other three we lost.

Three hours later, little Venice came into the world so altogether she has three puppies. She's such a good mama bear and won't let any out of her sight. 

Already put a picture of Venice up on instagram (@jibbywest). Pink and Dash will make their debut later. Back to Omugo duties for me lol!!!

Dress, Duster, Accessories: Indigo Boutique
Shoes: Aldo
Bag: Marc Jacobs


















Have an amazing weekend everyone!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: