Tuesday 30 September 2014

Skin Care: Everyday Products


Hello dolls... As some of you know, I travel a lot so I have to keep my skin hydrated. I hardly do posts on skin care because what works for me might not work for you but I had to share some of the amazing products I've found so far.

Shea butter has to be on every beauty addicts dressing table. It works wonders on my skin and wait for it.... my hair. Yup, I use it on my hair too!!! I've been natural for a while now, my biggest challenge is keeping my hair from drying out. I use this with other oils (shared my hair care products a while back).



Another product I can't get enough of is Cookie Skin. Ignore any brightening and whitening you see on the bottles. I've been using this product for almost two years now and I haven't changed (bleached or toned). 

I love the fact that my skin gets protected from the sun especially during summer (seeing as it's always summer in Lagos, you can appreciate my excitement). I noticed that I don't get darker when I travel and with the help of Kuza (shea butter), I don't dry out. For my Nigerian readers, you can get this from Ebeano supermarket, L'espace or their website 


Last but not the least Biotherm Lait Corporel. Je t'aime!!!! I keep this in my bag all the time. I love the way it smells, it really doesn't dry out and it leaves no oily traces. I keep the smaller bottle when I am flying seeing as you can't take more than 100ml on board. 

Biotherm has to be the most effective hydrating milk treatment I've used ever. I got this from boots in London. 

For all my readers that complain about how they don't travel often etc, I recently came across @Jand2Gidi on instagram. You can now shop in London and they will deliver to your doorstep in Nigeria. check out their website here.

Another option is to look up top beauty stores on The BiL Directory here. If you have a beauty store, you can register on the directory.

Have an amazing week!!!!

Bisous...xxx


No comments: