Thursday 11 September 2014

Luckiest girl in the world


Hi dolls... I was super excited when I won two pieces from two of my fave Nigerian designers on instagram a few weeks ago. Today, I finally collected the first piece and it is the most gorgy dress ever (I can't wait to wear it).

If you follow me on Instagram, my last post is a collage of my day with the amazing designer Lanre Da Silva Ajayi. The picture is just a tiny window to one of the most exciting days I've had this year but doesn't really share my experience or excitement. 

I didn't really know what to expect when I woke up today but I was excited for my meeting with the LDA team so I dressed up, went to work and had to sneak out for my meeting. I'm terrible with directions but I have patient siblings and after a million phone calls, I finally found the flagship store.


I was met with open arms by the COO Femi Da Silva and we had a nice chat then I met Lanre (she gives warm hugs too) before my dress fitting. As soon as the dress came out, it literally took my breath away. I was like a big kid in a fashion candy store, the dress was a perfect fit like it was made for me and I didn't want to take it off (I can't stop looking at it, Lord help me sleep)!!!

Dress: Indigo Boutique
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Chanel
Sunnies: Miu Miu














Have an amazing weekend everyone!!!

Bisous...xxx


No comments: