Saturday 6 September 2014

Frills and Prints


Hi dolls... I'm backkkkkkk :)) Sorry for the lack of posts but I've been super busy (will put up pics from my LA trip soon). It's always so good to be back home and with everything that happened while I was away, I'm just thankful.

My son turns one in a few days and words can't express the joy he has brought this past year. I'm happy to report that he officially took his first steps yesterday (someone wants cake lol) and hasn't stopped practicing.

If you follow me on instagram you would see the piñata I carried by hand all the way from LA. I didn't want to check it in so it would not get damaged. I can't wait for the party, bouncy castle et al.. yes I'm an agbaya.

I love short skirts because my legs always look endless in them. Lately I've seen a few celebrities (Rihanna, Mel B to name a few) rocking the frill mini trend. Also bloggers like Stella of J'adore Fashion and Aimee of Song of Style can't seem to get enough of the instant leg length boost.

Top, Skirt and Accessories: Indigo Boutique
Watch: Michael Kors
Ring: YSL
Shoes: River Island
Bag: Chanel














Have an amazing weekend all!!!

bisous...xxx

No comments: