Saturday 5 April 2014

Written in the stars!!!


Hi dolls... So I wore this outfit yesterday. I wanted to end my week in a not so casual way. I was having a pretty good day until my driver decided to leave the car in search of God knows what in front of Coldstone and I got towed.
Good news, we got the car back at a price. Bad news cashless Lagos sucks because the POS system was not working but at least I got a good sip or ten of my shake :)


Cropped Top, Leather Skirt and Accessories: Indigo Boutique Lagos
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Watch: D&G


I am definitely a big fan of the cropped top and three quarter skirt trend and I decided to style mine in a different way. It was a bit too hot for leather but I couldn't be bothered :D






Have an amazing weekend everyone!!!

Bisous...xxx

1 comment:

brown-candy said...

YAAAASSS!! killed it.