Wednesday 2 April 2014

Ocean print


Hi dolls... So I finally found the chord to my camera (get ready to be bombarded with pictures). To all my IG friends and family who got caught in my April fools joke, I AM NOT ENGAGED (sorry to disappoint you) but it was funny you have to admit. 
I got phone calls and messages from a lot of people I haven't spoken to in ages and played catch up with old friends so it was worth it at the end of the day.
I took these pictures a while back (if you follow me on instagram, you might remember the fabric I posted).

Dress: Virgos Lounge
Purse: Fendi
Watch: Michael Kors
Shoes: Barratts



I think a smaller belt would have been more appropriate but it still looked awesome and in case you haven't noticed, I am a big fan of Virgos Lounge!!!






All my dogs wanted to be in this post lol





I've been getting a lot of requests to do a post or video on how to curl natural hair (again if you are on Instagram you can check out my natural hair on my page @jibbywest). I am looking into it and hopefully I will do it soon :))

Enjoy the rest of your week!!!

Bisous...xxx

No comments: