Friday 25 April 2014

Cropped affair


Hi dolls... This is a late post (sorry). I've been a bit ill so couldn't blog or do much. My mum decided to take me out shopping a few days ago. I was super happy to doll up and go anywhere that wasn't work related.


Top and Accessories: Indigo Boutique
Belt: Gucci (vintage)
Jeans: River Island
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Shoes: Christian Louboutin








One thing (I'm not sure if its good or bad) about being ill is the amount of weight I lose in a short period. In this case, it gave my jeans a different look (a bit baggy, almost vintage) and I could proudly wear a cropped top because my tummy was nonexistent lol.

Have an amazing weekend everyone!!!

Bisous...xxx

1 comment:

brown-candy said...

Once again.. Lovely outfit! real class :)

follow back please

www.brown-candy.blogspot.com

xox