Sunday 16 September 2012

The white shirt




Hi dolls... Hope everyone had an amazing weekend.

My weekend was not too busy, I even took my mum to dinner last night (I love family time).

OMG I am officially a konga.com junkie... I keep ordering stuff I claim I really need or would need eventually like wipes and other randoms lol. I can't wait for my package tomorrow :D




I've had this shorts for over a year now and it fit perfectly then but now that I've lost so much weight I had to use a belt. I love how a white shirt can dress up an outfit and the right neck candy completes the outfit. 

Everything except my shoes: Indigo Boutique Lagos
Shoes: Aldo






Have an amazing week everyone.

Bisous...xxx

2 comments:

Diary of a Fashion Enthusiast said...

Yaay...Konga is Boss! You're welcome ;)

Chic Therapy said...

love the shorts